What's The Scoop?

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 17, 2019 10:54 AM  #1

How to delete certain threads here?

I notice there's no way to delete or report threads here, especially if they contain false information about a place, person, or thing, or if there is bullying directed at an actual person going on here.  There needs to be a way to at least report threads that especially contain false information about a person, place, or thing, or that contain harassment or bullying directed at an actual person so they can be dealt with accordingly.

May 6, 2019 1:23 PM  #2

Re: How to delete certain threads here?

If you feel as if a post needs to be reported or removed for any reason, please feel free to email our reporting agents at whatsthescoopforums@gmail.com and they will start working on your report. You will get a return email within 24-48 business hours about the findings. You must include the following in your email:
1) Your username
2) The link to the post you are reporting
3) The reason for reporting
~Admin

~Admin

May 6, 2019 1:55 PM  #3

Admin wrote:

If you feel as if a post needs to be reported or removed for any reason, please feel free to email our reporting agents at whatsthescoopforums@gmail.com and they will start working on your report. You will get a return email within 24-48 business hours about the findings. You must include the following in your email:
1) Your username
~Admin

thanks

May 7, 2019 3:37 PM  #4

random user wrote:

Admin wrote:

1) Your username
~Admin

thanks

You're welcome!
~Admin

~Admin

August 21, 2020 11:17 PM  #5

If you need a thread deleted, PM a mod, and they will review it if you have a good reason.  We dont delete threads without a good reason. Once you start a thread and people begin to respond to it, its no longer "yours" unless its in "Your Stuff".

August 28, 2020 1:44 PM  #6

The mods can undelete threads. Just send a PM to one of them.
IIRC several years ago foxyshadis restored a thread that had been deleted by leeperry.

December 11, 2020 11:40 AM  #7

I know there is a forum when the threads are really old and they go theregraveyard but there is no button to delete the whole thread when you think it sucks, or when it has no replies, or only 2 o 3, so would be great if the ones who have started a thread and we think it sucks for the reasons ive wrote, we could have the chance to delete them.

December 24, 2020 3:26 PM  #8

This is a limitation of the vBulletin software.

Deleting a thread deletes all the replies.  Members are free to delete their own posts, but only moderators/admins can delete posts not their own.

December 31, 2020 9:43 PM  #9

Not sure about any teams but usually teams make you go on one or two hunts just to see how you work out. My team usually does this when taking new members.

January 22, 2021 5:49 PM  #10

i know where all the ingredients are if you want help ask me, ive heard that your hamster has to ask another hamster to marry it, is this true? by the way, how do you cook the soup?

Board footera