What's The Scoop?

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 14, 2019 3:02 PM  #1

NEW ANONYMOUS FORUM

Hello! I want to welcome you to the new anonymous forum. Here you can post looking for information on anything or anyone. We will be monitoring all activity and require you to make a 100% free anonymous account to post a forum topic but you are able to create replies without being a member. This is to help us track all content and ensure you have a better experience. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to email us admins at whatsthescoopforums@gmail.com and we will get back with you as soon as possible!

Last edited by Admin (April 14, 2019 4:50 PM)

~Admin

April 14, 2019 4:09 PM  #2

Re: NEW ANONYMOUS FORUM

A little late now isn't it after crapping on all your long time posters and just shutting down the forums without giving posters a chance to get with their made friends to find alternative ways to contact each other?

April 14, 2019 4:16 PM  #3

Hello Ricky F! I am not the owner or creator of Topix. I have been noticing a big fuss for months over the shutdown of Topix Forums and I myself was a longtime poster there. We are here to offer a new place for those users that will not be shut down anytime in the future.

~Admin

May 6, 2019 5:05 PM  #4

How do you register?

May 6, 2019 5:12 PM  #5

Never mind I see it now.

June 4, 2019 7:13 AM  #6

5 years topix has been gone - 5 years! you've not been in a rush have you?

June 13, 2019 4:55 PM  #7

Mrs Woods wrote:

Do you mean 5 years since Topix closed in England?

June 13, 2019 4:58 PM  #8

Admin is there a members list that we can view?

June 13, 2019 5:54 PM  #9

Guess wrote:

Mrs Woods wrote:

Do you mean 5 years since Topix closed in England?

Clearly, I do, yes

June 15, 2019 2:05 AM  #10

Admin wrote:

Hello! I want to welcome you to the new anonymous forum. Here you can post looking for information on anything or anyone. We will be monitoring all activity and require you to make a 100% free anonymous account to post a forum topic but you are able to create replies without being a member. This is to help us track all content and ensure you have a better experience. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to email us admins at whatsthescoopforums@gmail.com and we will get back with you as soon as possible!

Board footera